IMGXYZ908IMGZYXThe Construction User is TAUC’s official magazine. Read by more than 8,000 construction industry professionals each quarter, our full-color publication gives readers a fresh and thought-provoking perspective on union construction and the issues contractors, labor and owner-clients face on a daily basis.
The new Spring 2012 issue is a special edition focusing on business opportunities in the Marcellus Shale. It features a wealth of exclusive columns and feature articles, including:
- An overview of the Marcellus and Utica Shale plays, and what they mean for contractors
- Why TAUC contractors are the best choice for owners’ Marcellus midstream processing needs
- Special profile of TAUC member Cherne Contracting’s amazing safety record
- What contractors need to know about Indiana’s Right to Work Law
- Plus columns from our regular contributors, including TAUC Legal Counsel Steve Fellman, Mark Breslin and more!
Click here to launch the digital viewer and read the magazine online — and if you’d like a free subscription to the print version of the magazine, just send your name and address to David Acord at email@example.com.