IMGXYZ867IMGZYXThe Construction User is TAUC’s official magazine. Read by more than 8,000 construction industry professionals each quarter, our full-color publication gives readers a fresh and thought-provoking perspective on union construction and the issues contractors, labor and owner-clients face on a daily basis.
The new Winter 2011 edition features a wealth of exclusive columns and feature articles, including:
- Zero Injury Safety Awards – Complete coverage of the 11th Annual Gala Event!
- LEO Spotlight – How local employer organizations help drive national issues
- FASB Update – A recap of contractors’ recent victory in regards to multiemployer plan disclosures.
- The History of the NMA, Part Four – concluding our year-long special series!
- Plus columns from our regular contributors, including TAUC Legal Counsel Steve Fellman, Mark Breslin and more!
Click here to download the entire issue in PDF format — and if you’d like a free subscription to the print version of the magazine, just send your name and address to David Acord at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR — to read the magazine online, click here to launch the digital viewer!