OSHA adds four new members to Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health
October 3 2012
OSHA announced late last month that it has added four new members to its Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health:
- Jeremy Bethancourt, co-owner and program director, Arizona Construction Training Alliance, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Roger Erickson, mobilization, optimization, stabilization and training administrator, International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers, AFL-CIO, Kansas City, Kan.
- Kristi K. Barber, president, Glen C. Barber and Associates Inc., Rapid City, S.D.
- Donald L. Pratt, president and CEO, Construction Education & Consulting Services of Michigan, Auburn, Mich.
Each will serve a two-year term. Also, OSHA re-appointed two members to serve another term:
- Walter A. Jones, occupational safety and health associate director, Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund of North America, Washington, D.C.
- Steven D. Hawkins, assistant administrator, Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Nashville, Tenn.
The 15-member committee meets at least twice a year.