- Our Priorities
- Contact Us
This summer, TAUC is coming to Cincinnati!
We’re heading to the Midwest on Wednesday, August 13 for a special FREE one-day forum specially designed for union construction and maintenance contractors, their partners in labor and owner-clients!
We’re coming to Cincinnati to shine a light on the major issues facing the union construction industry in Ohio and the surrounding region. The TAUC Summer Summit is focused on YOU — the men and women of the Heartland who are working hard to forge productive and long-lasting tripartite relationships and grow market share under some extremely challenging circumstances.
Here’s a preview of what to expect:
NEW SPEAKER CONFIRMED: Brent Booker, Secretary-Treasurer, North America’s Building Trades Unions
• EXCLUSIVE: McGraw-Hill Chief Economist Robert Murray on construction business forecast
• John Hendricks, Director of Air Quality Services for American Electric Power (AEP)
• Southern Company Project Safety Manager Bob Fitzgerald on “The Influence of Human Performance on Safety”
• Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley
• Straight From Washington D.C.: Legislative Update on Multiemployer Pension Reform
The 2014 TAUC Summer Summit will take place on Wednesday, August 13
from 8 A.M. to Noon at the Westin Cincinnati Hotel.
Breakfast & Lunch Will Be Provided!