The Construction User is TAUC’s official magazine. Read by more than 8,000 construction industry professionals each quarter, our full-color publication gives readers a fresh and thought-provoking perspective on union construction and the issues contractors, labor and owner-clients face on a daily basis.The new Summer 2011 edition features a wealth of exclusive columns and feature articles, including:
- TAUC Leadership Conference– Complete coverage of the event, including our keynote speaker, Gen. James Conway!
- TAUC Craftperson of the Year – Learn all about Brian Lang, this year’s winner of the prestigious James J. Willis Craftperson of the Year Award.
- Thomas J. Reynolds Awards – A complete listing of this year’s winners!
- Avoiding problems with misclassification – A special article from misclassification expert and lawyer Lawrence Hoenig
- The History of the NMA, Part Three – continuing our year-long special series!
- Plus columns from our regular contributors, including TAUC Legal Counsel Steve Fellman, Mark Breslin and more!
Below is the latest issue, available as a free download in PDF format – just click on the cover to check it out!