VIDEO: TAUC Hosts Historic Panel of Building Trades Leaders
June 30 2015
“A Gathering of Leaders” from TAUC – NMAPC on Vimeo.
On May 13, 2015, TAUC made history when the leaders of nine building trades unions took the stage for a 90-minute panel discussion at our annual Leadership Conference in Charleston, S.C.
Never before have so many union leaders gathered on the same stage to talk to TAUC contractors and answer their questions. Moderated by TAUC CEO Steve Lindauer, the lengthy discussion covered a wide variety of topics, from the importance of recruiting millennials to the enormous opportunities in the Gulf Coast area. Above is a brief video recap of this once-in-a-lifetime event.
- James Boland, International President of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
- Pat Finley, General President of the Operative Plasterers’ & Cement Masons’ International Association
- Ed Hill, International President (retired) of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Bill Hite, General President of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry
- Newton Jones, President of the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers & Helpers
- Ken Rigmaiden, General President of the International Union of Painters & Allied Trades
- Kinsey Robinson, International President of the United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers & Allied Workers
- Joseph Sellers, Jr., General President of the International Association of Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Workers (SMART)
- Walt Wise, General President (retired) of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental & Reinforcing Ironworkers